- ISBN: 9780525478188 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0525478183 (hardcover) :
- Description: 305 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Dutton Books, c2008.
- Awards: A Junior Library Guild selection
- 12 of 21 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stoneham.
1 current hold with 21 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Fiction GREEN (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| One month before graduating from his Central Florida high school, Quentin "Q" Jacobsen basks in the predictable boringness of his life until the beautiful and exciting Margo Roth Spiegelman, Q's neighbor and classmate, takes him on a midnight adventure and then mysteriously disappears.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Coming of age > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Florida > Juvenile fiction.
Florida > Fiction.
Green, John, 1977-, "Paper towns," New York, N.Y. : Dutton Books, c2008.