- ISBN: 9780525478188 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0525478183 (hardcover) :
- Description: 305 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Dutton Books, c2008.
- 6 copies at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 0 copies at Stoneham.
3 current holds with 38 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Young Adult Area||Young Adult Fiction GREEN (Text to Phone)||Checked out||08/31/2015|
|Summary:|| One month before graduating from his Central Florida high school, Quentin "Q" Jacobsen basks in the predictable boringness of his life until the beautiful and exciting Margo Roth Spiegelman, Q's neighbor and classmate, takes him on a midnight adventure and then mysteriously disappears.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Missing persons >
Missing persons > Fiction.
Coming of age > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Florida > Juvenile fiction.
Florida > Fiction.