- ISBN: 0060582952 (reinforced) :
- ISBN: 9780060582951 (reinforced) :
- ISBN: 0060582944 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060582944 (trade bdg.)
- Description: 218 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, c2008.
- Awards: A Junior Library Guild selection
- 1 of 5 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Endicott College||Juvenile Collection||Juv Fic Myers (Text to Phone)||In transit||-|
|Phillips OWHL||Stacks 2||YA FICTION M9925G (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Reading||Teen Fiction||TEEN FICTION MYE (Text to Phone)||Long Overdue||07/12/2016|
|Salem State ERA||Education Resource Area||Educ. Res. PS 3563 .Y48 G3 2008 (Text to Phone)||In transit||-|
|Swampscott||Thomson Room||YA Fic Myers (Text to Phone)||In transit||-|
|Summary:|| If Harlem high school senior Drew Lawson is going to realize his dream of playing college, then professional, basketball, he will have to improve at being coached and being a team player, especially after a new--white--student threatens to take the scouts' attention away from him.
|Target Audience Note:|| Grades 7 up.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.