The thirteenth tale : a novel / Diane Setterfield.
- ISBN: 0743298020 :
- Description: 406 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atria Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Atria Books, c2006.
- 18 of 20 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Saugus.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Saugus||Adult Fiction||FIC Setterfield (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Summary:|| A compelling emotional mystery about family secrets and the magic of books and storytelling. A dying writer bids a young bookshop assistant to write her biography.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Recluses as authors > Fiction.
Women authors > Fiction.
Family > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
|Alternate Title:|| 13th tale
Setterfield, Diane, "The thirteenth tale : a novel," New York, NY : Atria Books, c2006.