- ISBN: 0375831002 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375931007 (lib. bdg.)
- Description: 552 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Alfred A. Knopf, 2006.
- Awards: Michael L. Printz Honor Book, 2007.
- 20 of 27 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Stoneham.
0 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Stoneham||Adult Fiction||FIC Zusak (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|Stoneham||Storage/Mag. Rm.||Young Adult Fiction Zusak (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Michael L. Printz Honor Book for 2007.
|Summary:|| Trying to make sense of the horrors of World War II, Death relates the story of Liesel--a young German girl whose book-stealing and story-telling talents help sustain her family and the Jewish man they are hiding, as well as their neighbors.
Search for related items by subject
Books and reading >
Storytelling > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Jews > Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Jews > Rescue > Fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Storytelling > Juvenile fiction.
Death > Juvenile fiction.
Jews > Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Juvenile fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Jews > Rescue > Juvenile fiction.
Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Juvenile fiction.
Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Fiction.