Facsimile of Col. Nichols' plan of the First Parish of Reading, the present towns of Wakefield and Reading, plotted in 1765.
Description: 1 map : b&w, ink and pencil on paper, mounted on linen, some hand coloring ; 49 x 38 cm.
Publisher: Reading, Mass. : E.H. Gowering and W.P. Adden., 1889.
0 of 1 copy available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Wakefield||Adult Treasure Room||Local History Map Case South Reading 1765 (Text to Phone)||Library Use Only||-|