- ISBN: 0151008116 (hc) :
- Description: xii, 319 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harcourt, c2001.
- Awards: Man Booker Prize, 2002.
- 24 of 29 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Middlesex Community College.
0 current holds with 29 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Middlesex - Lowell Campus||Lower Level||PR9199.3.M3855 L54 2001 [MCC only] (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Winner of the Man Booker Prize for 2002.
|Summary:|| Life of Pi is a masterful and utterly original novel that is at once the story of a young castaway who faces immeasurable hardships on the high seas, and a meditation on religion, faith, art and life that is as witty as it is profound. Using the threads of all of our best stories, Yann Martel has woven a glorious spiritual adventure that makes us question what it means to be alive, and to believe.
Search for related items by subject
Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. >
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Tigers > Fiction.
Pacific Ocean > Fiction.