- ISBN: 038533348X (pbk.) :
- Description: 287 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Delta Trade Paperbacks, 1998, c1963.
- 32 of 38 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries). (Show all copies)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gordon College.
0 current holds with 38 total copies.
|Library||Location||Call Number||Status||Due Date|
|Gordon College||Stack Level 5||PS 3543 .O585 C3 1998 (Text to Phone)||Available||-|
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Delacorte Press, 1963.
|Summary:|| "Cat's Cradle is Kurt Vonnegut's satirical commentary on modern man and his madness. An apocalyptic tale of this planet's ultimate fate, it features a midget as the protagonist, a complete, original theology created by a calypso singer, and a vision of the future that is at once blackly fatalistic and hilariously funny. A book that left an indelible mark on an entire generation of readers, Cat's Cradle is one of the twentieth century's most important works-and Vonnegut at his very best." - back cover.
Search for related items by subject