Catalog

Record Details

Catalog Search



Inaugural exercises in Wakefield, Mass. : including the historical address and poem delivered on the occasion of the assumption of its new name, by the town formerly known as South Reading, on Saturday, July 4th, 1868.

Book Book (1872.)
Description: 62 p., [1] leaf of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
Publisher: Boston : Printed by Warren Richardson, 1872.
0 of 14 copies available at NOBLE (All Libraries).
0 current holds with 14 total copies.

Electronic resources

Most resources are available to all onsite at owning library unless resident access is indicated.
Library Location Call Number Status Due Date
Lynnfield Adult Genealogy Room Genealogy / F 74 .W1 W13 (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Lynnfield Adult Genealogy Room Genealogy / F 74 .W1 W13 (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Melrose Genealogy Room G 974.44 Wakefield Inaugural (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Reading Local History LOCAL HISTORY 974.44 WAKEFIELD (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Reading Local History LOCAL HISTORY 974.44 WAKEFIELD (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Reading Local History LOCAL HISTORY 974.44 WAKEFIELD (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Wakefield Adult Treasure Room Treasure Room 974.44 Inaugural (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Wakefield Adult Treasure Room Treasure Room 974.44 Inaugural (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Wakefield Adult Treasure Room Treasure Room 974.44 Inaugural (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Wakefield Adult Treasure Room Treasure Room 974.44 Inaugural (Text to Phone) Library Use Only -
Next 10 »

General Note: Half title: Proceedings at the inauguration of the town of Wakefield, July 4th, 1868.
Historical address by Lilley Eaton: p. 11-27.
Prepared for publication by Committee of Arrangements.
Full text available from the Internet Archive.
Additional Title: Proceedings at the inauguration of the town of Wakefield, July 4th, 1868.
Citation: Eaton, Lilley. "Inaugural exercises in Wakefield, Mass. : including the historical address and poem delivered on the occasion of the assumption of its new name, by the town formerly known as South Reading, on Saturday, July 4th, 1868." Boston : Printed by Warren Richardson, 1872.

Additional Resources